C&O Towpath Pages - Basic PDF 2022
What you get
** You will be notified of PDF updates and will be able to download the newest version for free. ** These are live updates. You get notified when there is an update by email, provided that you asked to be notified. Updates are not just notifications of changes; you are able to download a completely new updated PDF (the whole version). All updates for the C&O Towpath Pages - Basic - PDF version is free if you previously purchased C&O Towpath Pages - Basic PDF 2022 version. This PDF is designed for printing out on a printer.
- C&O Towpath Pages is designed for easy use by all variety of cyclers and hikers. Its goal is to assist you to quickly determine your location and surrounding terrain features, and to find nearby re-supply options and other needed services.
- Easy-to-turn pages with quick identification tabs in the top, outer corners, to help you rapidly find the needed trail data in the guidebook.
- Easy-to-read descriptions, coordinates, and elevations, with separate North-Bound (NOBO), and South Bound (SOBO), mileage columns, listing 400 data entry points of trail-worthy information, (more than any other C&O Towpath guidebook), allowing for easy use, no matter what direction you are cycling or hiking, a unique feature of this guidebook.
- Quick-reference icons (66), associated with detailed descriptions that allow you to rapidly determine the availability of needed services, at any particular location.
- City, and town, informational entries, in sequential order, referenced to trail mileage, with detailed, all-to-scale, north-oriented maps, showing the locations of thousands of establishments providing needed services.
- Many more trail features: side trails, waterfalls, bridges, scenic views, attractions, road crossings, bridges, power lines, warnings, and much, much more!
- Over 320 GPS coordinates listed in this guidebook locating shelters, trail heads, road crossings, landmarks, establishments, attractions.
- Complete Post Office addresses, phone numbers, and GPS coordinates in the town’s listings.
- Includes the shuttle provider listing, of all shuttle providers along the entire length of the C&O Towpath, with descriptions.