WhiteBlaze Pages currently sells for $7.00 per book.
For each order. Buy the first book and get each additional book for $5.00.
New size, now 6 x 9
WhiteBlaze Pages is intended for thru hikers, long distance hikers, and section hikers on the Appalachian Trail. Its intent is to help you know where you are and what is around you at any given time, and to find services when you leave the trail for rest and resupply in nearby towns.
I have made every effort to make this as up to date as possible; however the trail and its surroundings are constantly changing. If you find any inaccurate or wrong information in this book, I would greatly appreciate it if you would write through the web site or the email listed in this book.
- (NEW) Directions on how to get to the southern and northern points/termini’s of the Appalachian Trail.
- Easy to read and understand. North bound mileage listed (far left column), south bound mileages (far right column), icons, descriptions, coordinates, and elevations
- Quick reference icons (58), located to left of descriptions makes it quick and easy to see what is at that location
- Contains over 3,223 mileage points and thousands of establishments
- More mileage points. More than any other Appalachian Trail guidebook
- Establishments and their services are listed in order of road crossings/trail heads
- Many more trail listings, such as side trails, waterfalls, bridges, views, power lines, attractions, and more
- (NEW) Maps of trail towns with locations of establishments. Maps are to scale and in a north is up orientation.
- Phone numbers and web url's for every establishment when ever available
- (NEW) GPS coordinates to over 400 parking locations. Coordinates should always get you within eyesight of the parking area. Also parking lot quantities if known
- GPS coordinates for shelters, well known landmarks, and attractions
- All GPS coordinates work in Google Earth
- Up to date elevation profile maps, in 30 mile increments
- Easy to turn and navigate book pages