This is a Pre-order
The books will be ready to ship on 15 January 2019.
This is the opportunity for hikers to pre-order the WhiteBlaze Pages 2019 guidebook containing the most up-to-date Appalachian Trail information available, for the incredibly low price of $7.00.
WhiteBlaze Pages currently sells for $7.00 per book.
As a special bonus, with each order, you can receive extra copies of the guidebook for $6.00.
Book size: 6 x 9
WhiteBlaze pages is designed for easy use by all variety of hikers: day hikers, section hikers, and long-distance thru-hikers, (NOBO, SOBO, and flip-floppers). Its goal is to assist you to quickly determine your location and surrounding terrain features, and to find nearby re-supply options and other needed services.
- Informative icons, descriptions, GPS, coordinates, elevations and mileage. (Both NOBO & SOBO), with each category listed separately in easy-to-read columns.
- Quick reference icons (59), located to left of the descriptions, and in the descriptions, allows you to easily find what you need, and its availability at that location.
- Contains over 3,223 mileage points and thousands of establishments.
- More mileage points than any other Appalachian Trail guidebook.
- Establishments and their services are listed in order of road crossings or trail heads.
- Entries, and town information all in sequential order. No flipping 2 or 3 pages forward or backwards, to locate town information, unlike in other guidebooks.
- Many more trail listings added, such as: side trails, waterfalls, bridges, scenic views, attractions, road crossings, bridges, power lines, and much more!
- Maps of trail towns, with locations of establishments, all to scale, and in a north-is-up orientation.
- GPS coordinates to over 400 Appalachian Trail access point parking locations, with parking space capacities listed.
- GPS coordinates to shelters, well-known landmarks, establishments, and attractions.
- Up-to-date elevation profile mileage maps, in 30 mile sections, with quick-reference icons in reference adjacent to their location on the trail.
- Pages easy to turn and trail data readily understood.
- Post Office addresses listed under towns along with their GPS coordinates.
(CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE)