This an interactive PDF file of the guidebook.
It was designed and created for smart phones.
WhiteBlaze Pages PDF is selling for $5.00.
This is a special. I am not sure how long I will keep this offer open. This is another trial run.
Here are just a few new features in the book this year for 2020:
- The book now has the Approach Trail, including profile, elevations, coordinates, and Amicalola Falls State Park information.
- Over 2,000 GPS coordinates.
- Appalachian Trail Shuttle Providers listing and corresponding map.
- Interactive town maps available.
What I have always had:
- WhiteBlaze pages is designed for easy use by all variety of hikers: day hikers, section hikers, and long-distance thru-hikers, (NOBO, SOBO, and flip-floppers). Its goal is to assist you to quickly determine your location and surrounding terrain features, and to find nearby re-supply options and other needed services.
- Easy-to-read descriptions, coordinates, and elevations, with separate North-Bound (NOBO), and South Bound (SOBO), mileage columns, listing 3,223 mileage points, and 4,500 data entry points of trail-worthy information, (more than any other Appalachian Trail guidebook), allowing for easy use, no matter what direction you are hiking, NOBO, SOBO, or flip-flop, a unique feature of this guidebook.
- Quick-reference icons, associated with detailed descriptions that allow you to rapidly determine the availability of needed services, at any particular location.
- Each shelter location shows the mileage to the next three shelters north, and south, for quick reference.
- City, and town, informational entries, in sequential order, referenced to trail mileage, with detailed, all-to-scale, north-oriented maps, showing the locations of thousands of establishments providing needed services.
- Many more trail features have been added: side trails, waterfalls, bridges, scenic views, attractions, road crossings, bridges, power lines, warnings, and much, much more!
- Over 2,000 GPS coordinates listed in this guidebook locating shelters, trail heads, road crossings, landmarks, establishments, attractions, and over 400 Appalachian Trail parking locations, with parking capacities listed.
- Complete Post Office addresses, phone numbers, and GPS coordinates in the town’s listings.
- Up-to-date elevation profile maps, in easy to read 30-mile sections, displaying locations, with quick-reference icons positioned adjacent to the locations, and complete location information, in bold type, in the accompanying description.
- Includes the extensive, (200+ shuttle providers), Appalachian Trails Conservancy (ATC) listing, of all shuttle providers along the entire length of the Appalachian Trail, with descriptions and shuttle service area map, the most up-to-date listing in publication!
- Interactive town maps, with QR scanner codes, allowing your electronic devices to access online maps with all major establishments’ locations pre-plotted.