Book size: 6" x 9" x 0.126" with 56 pages, weighing 4.06 oz. or 115 grams.
- Cohos Trail Pages is designed for easy use by all variety of hikers: day hikers, section hikers, and long-distance thru-hikers, (NOBO, SOBO, and flip-floppers). Its goal is to assist you to quickly determine your location and surrounding terrain features, and to find nearby re-supply options and other needed services.
- Easy-to-turn pages with quick identification tabs in the top, outer corners, to help you rapidly find the needed trail data in the guidebook.
- Easy-to-read descriptions, coordinates, and elevations, with separate North-Bound (NOBO), and South Bound (SOBO), mileage columns, listing 160 data entry points of trail-worthy information, (more than any other Cohos Trail guidebook), allowing for easy use, no matter what direction you are hiking, NOBO, SOBO, or flip-flop, a unique feature of this guidebook.
- Quick-reference icons (66), associated with detailed descriptions that allow you to rapidly determine the availability of needed services, at any particular location.
- City, and town, informational entries, in sequential order, referenced to trail mileage, with detailed, all-to-scale, north-oriented maps, showing the locations of thousands of establishments providing needed services. No need to flip back-and-forth, 2 or 3 pages through the guidebook to locate needed information.
- Many more trail features: side trails, waterfalls, bridges, scenic views, attractions, road crossings, bridges, power lines, warnings, and much, much more!
- Over 300 GPS coordinates listed in this guidebook locating shelters, trail heads, road crossings, landmarks, establishments, attractions.
- Complete Post Office addresses, phone numbers, and GPS coordinates in the town’s listings.
- Up-to-date elevation profile maps, in easy to read 30-mile sections, displaying locations, with quick-reference icons.
- Includes the shuttle provider listing, of all shuttle providers along the entire length of the Cohos Trail, with descriptions.
- Listing of Cohos Trail resupply locations. Good for pre-hike planning.
- Hiker Slang, commonly used hiker terms.
- Index in back of book listing all town maps in the book.
- Larger icon that denotes what each establishment’s primary function is, followed by the other icons that they offer for services.
- Many more features, but unable to list all of them here.
Click image to download sample PDF
This is a sample of the Cohos Trail Pages PDF.
It does not include the entire PDF, but it gives you enough to see what is included in the book.